Eyebrow microblading Scottsdale
If you’re seeking affordable eyebrow microblading in Scottsdale for beautiful custom brow design, shape, color and intensity. The perfect semi permanent solution to correct thin eyebrows!
When you’ve tried every pencil, powder, pigment, gel, and stencil and your brows are still not perfect, Sassy Wink offers Microblading. Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup technique where the technician creates and builds your brows strand by strand with life-like brow strokes directly onto your skin. The results are incredibly natural looking and simply amazing . It can last up to two years.
Using a semi-permanent makeup technique called Microblading, we create your brow strand-by-strand with life-like brow strokes applied directly onto the skin. This service includes one perfecting session within 60 days of initial treatment.
Call us if you’re seeking affordable eyebrow microblading in Scottsdale or go online to book a free consultation with our technician for further details, to review her work, and to ask questions to get you completely comfortable with the process.
Eyebrow Microblading Scottsdale Questions and Answers
1. Timing. A typical microblading appointment lasts 2 to 2.5 hours, depending on the specialist and actual brow shape. A touch up appointment usually lasts from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours, depending on the amount of work that needs to be done.
2. Interview. Microblading artist will ask you questions about your style, what kind of makeup you wear and your preferences. Your answers will help artist understand your expectations and give you all the answers you might have.
3. Numbing. We will apply numbing cream on the area we will work on. This will make the process less stressful for your and your artist.
4. Mockup. Next the artist will draw the eyebrows directly on your skin using a special waterproof pencil. This will be the specialist’s guide for the microblading procedure. This is very important because it allows the client to see the final look before any permanent work is performed.
5. Actual Process. Client will be asked to lay down and relax. Artist will now perform the work based on the mockup agreed with the customer. In the end of the service all ink leftovers are removed from the face with sterile wipes. You can now enjoy the new look of your eyebrows!